Tour d'Europe - Cologne 2017 - ANUGA B2B Pre-Event, 6 October, Cologne, Germany
The Tour d’Europe event is an opportunity for German buyers to meet food & drink producers from other European countries. The event will organise face-to-face buyer-producer meetings based on specific requests from the German buyers. Producers from all over Europe will travel to Cologne to present their products during the pre-booked meetings. This new type of event is an initiative from Enterprise Europe Network - aiming to connect buyers and producers of the food & drink sector.
The event will be organised prior to the ANUGA - the world's leading food fair for the retail trade and the food service and catering market. The trade fair will take place from 7 to 11 October 2017 in Cologne.
Interested? All you need to do is to register and start browsing through the participants list to find your potential business partner.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration profile
- For the buyers:
browse through the participant list and send meeting requests to the producers you are interested in meeting
- For the producers:
only buyers can send meetings requests. Therefore please write a detailed and complete profile and include pictures of your products. After registration: if you receive a meeting request of buyers, please accept or decline this request.
- Two weeks before the event you receive your personal meeting schedule
Why to participate?
- You meet committed potential business partners – and we arrange the meetings for you
- You choose your meeting partners at your desk (at home). Your choice is based on concise company profiles.
- We offer support before, during and after the event, e.g. by helping you to formulate an informative cooperation profile, accompanying you to your meeting, following up with each of the companies, etc.
Participating in this matchmaking event is free of charge. Travel and accommodation is at your own expense.
More information and regsitration - https://www.b2match.eu/tour-d-europe-anuga2017.
Register until 16 September 2017!
Tel:+359 2 932 09 34