INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF INDIVIDUALS FROM THE NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION BULGARIAN INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION - Union of the Bulgarian Business (BIA)
for purposes of reporting and sending invitations, messages and information
when conducting trainings, seminars, conferences, meetings and other events
Contact details of BIA: Republic of Bulgaria, Address: Sofia, Stolichna municipality, 16-20 Alabin Str.; Phone: (02) 932 09; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.bia-bg.com; Contact details for data protection officer: email: email@example.com, Phone: (02) 932 09;
Confidentiality of the processing of personal data:
BIA, as an administrator and processor of personal data, collects and processes data in accordance with the principle of "minimizing data" only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Data is not processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes.
BIA applies the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the confidentiality and confidentiality of the personal data of the individuals.
1. The categories of personal data that BIA processes when conducting trainings, seminars, conferences, meetings, events, etc., are: name, place of work, contact details - phone, email address;
2. The source of the personal data BIA processes is the data subject. When the event is based on a contract, the source may be the other party of the contract.
3. Personal data processed by BIA will be used only for the following purposes: accountability for the training seminars, conferences, etc. events; making contact by phone, e-mail, and sending invitations and messages.
BIA ensures that with the consent of the data subject, the processing is done only for the purposes explicitly stated in the consent.
4. The basis for BIA to process your data is: execution of a contract; consent of the data subject.
5.1. The data subject has the right not to give consent or at any time by written statement in a form or in a free form to withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data by BIA.
6. Consequences of refusal to provide personal data
6.1. The refusal to provide personal data has the following consequence: impossible to establish the relationships in relation to which the data were requested (participation in events, receiving invitations, messages and information).
7. The deadlines for the storage of personal data obtained on the basis of the data subject's agreement to receive invitations, messages and information are withdrawal of consent, respectively. - account termination / registration
Upon expiration of the storage periods, if there is no other reason to process them, the data on a technical medium will be erased, and on paper - if not subject to legally authorized storage, they will be destroyed.
8. Your rights as a subject of personal data are the following:
8.1. Right of access to your personal data;
8.2. Right to ask BIA to correct unnecessarily your inaccurate personal data as well as data that is not up to date;
8.3. Request BIA to delete your personal information without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you objected to the processing;
8.4. Be notified and asked for your additional consent if your data needs to be processed for purposes other than the original one;
8.5. To file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - Data Protection Commission, address: Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: (www.cpdp.bg);
8.6. To file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through BIA using the specified contact details.
9. BIA does not perform automated decision making, including profiling.