Investor Day for Women in Tech
The European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot of the European Commission invites you to apply for an exclusive pitching event, dedicated to Women in Tech. The event will take place in European Commission premises, in Brussels on 4 April. Do not miss this opportunity to pitch your business to top-tier European investors, meet with like-minded women entrepreneurs and investors and discuss how to tackle the financing gap for women entrepreneurs.
By attending this EIC Investor Day, you will have a chance to:
• Pitch your technology and business case to a renowned jury of European investors;
• Be involved in discussions about the financing gap for women entrepreneurs;
• Network with fellow EIC pilot funded SMEs and engage directly with top European investors.
Who can apply?
The application is only open for small and medium-sized enterprises funded by the EIC pilot program. and with the following criteria:
• It has a female founder or CEO; and/or
• Its management team structure is well represented by women; and/or
• It is developing an innovative solution with a strong gender dimension.
The final attendee list will be established based on the selection criteria above and the selected companies will be further contacted for confirmation. Please make sure to describe in the application form how your company fulfils the criteria above. Based on the answers provided, the EIC pilot team together with a jury panel of investors will select the most suitable companies, to maximise the benefits and ensure the effectiveness of the pitching sessions and one-to-one meetings.
Being seriously committed to attend the event, including participating in the pitching training webinar and giving feedback via a short survey after the event, is mandatory for a successful application.
Deadline for applications: 20 February 2019. Apply here.
This opportunity is brought to you by the EIC pilot Business Acceleration services.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or your eligibility, please refer to our helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org